Solve the next generation of marketing, education and technology challenges as we work to pioneer online education.
We at SolutionLabs.io help experts start & grow online education businesses with our marketing solutions. We serve 12+ clients are we’re about to launch our very own course.
We’re currently on the lookout for a set of world-class writers to help us produce different marketing pieces within our EduScale program for our clients.
1. EduScale Funnels Editing or Writing
– Facebook Ads
– Bridge page
– Sales Page
– TypeForm Questions
– Schedule Page
2. Ongoing Email Marketing
– Promotion banners
– Promotion emails (4) x #N# of clients / month
– Broadcast emails (6) x #N# of clients / month
This project requires:
– Copywriting expertise
– Interest in learning and education
– Creativity and ability to conceptualize
Frameworks and templates have already been established for each step in the process.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about your most successful copywriting project to date.
Documents will be shared with applicants.
Solution labs is a marketing firm specializing in e-learning products and is looking for a dedicated media buyer to join our small team and accommodate our staggering rate of growth.
If you are interested in growing with us, then there is a place for a motivated, team member who is highly proficient in the use of Facebook Ads and resourceful enough to tackle the technical issues that we may occasionally face along the way.
– Experience recommended campaign management on the following platforms: Facebook
– Plan, create and run campaigns for the various clients
– Develop internal traffic for all offers and brands across the portfolio
– Handle online ad campaigns from top professors, teachers, tutors, experienced working professionals, coaches, course creators, entrepreneurs, consultants & brands, including setup, launch, pacing & optimization.
– Monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns to identify areas of opportunity for growth and ensure client-specific goals and portfolio performance indicators are met
– Address & provide support for clients & internal team members regarding campaign inquiries (i.e. status requests, report requests, troubleshooting).
– Oversee campaign reporting to ensure accuracy of data & measurement of campaign success.
– Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
– Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
– Experiment with new platforms and channels
– Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
– Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI/ROAS)
– Understanding and acceptance to work with a diverse group of clients.
– Proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is required
– Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
– Interest in following advertising and media trends
– Working knowledge of media analytics software
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Organizational and multitasking abilities
– Attention to detail
– Critical thinking skills
We at SolutionLabs.io help experts start & grow online education businesses with our markerting solutions. We serve 12+ clients are we’re about to launch our very own course.
We’re looking for a designer to help create amazing digital experiences for our clients and products that include landing pages, opt-in pages and sometimes complete simple website designs. This project encompasses UX design (wireframes, prototypes), and UI design (websites, mobile).
– Figma wireframes
– Elementor landing page design
– WordPress plugin integration
Special skills needed for this project:
– Advanced knowledge of tools such as Figma, Elementor & ActiveCampaign
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience and why you’d be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity.
Click here to apply
Get our blueprint delivered to your email